GTA Vice City setup exe FileHorse is open world game by Rockstar games for any platform game. Grand Theft Auto’s later installments may have improved upon the franchise in every conceivable way, but Vice City is memory. The city itself is so charming and atmospheric even when there isnt as much to do as say GTA San Andreas or Grand Theft Auto V. The story is also one of the best in the series. The best GTA game ever, the soundtrack, the gameplay, the ambient, everything in Grand Theft Auto Vice City. It’s just like Scarface with it set in 1986 and it has elements of Scarface with the shootout in the final mission.
Author: Rockstar Games
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: GTA Vice City for PC 32 and 64 bit setup
Grand Theft Auto Vice City is just a fun GTA game series after GTA III that let’s you explore Miami in GTA. In this game you get to play as a memorable character Tommy Vercetti, and the radio stations of this GTA game is probably the best in the entire Grand Theft Auto series. The atmosphere of GTA Vice City is also something you greatly enjoyed. It is more colorful and sunny compared to other games in the series.
The mission of this game like previous game GTA III such as: Gang War, Explode a building with RC helicopter, Dress as a cop and plant a bomb at the mall, Steal a tank in a broad daylight from main street, Produce and promote your own porn movie, Jump between two skyscrapers on a bike, Fight off a french army on a boat, Buy an ice-cream truck and sell dope from it and many more.
GTA Vice City on PC Windows is probably one of the best GTA games on steam due to the fact that it doesn’t have any copyright claims violated. Sometimes the best part of this game is classic nostalgia, nostalgia takes back to the past and you sit down to play this masterpiece.
To me GTA Vice City is the best game ever made. I have been playing this game since I was 4 years old and got a PlayStation 2. This game also introduced me to 80s music and the 80s in general. Thanks to this I’m now making my own 80s inspired music.
Features of GTA Vice City
- Improved driving and car physics
- Driving a boat is now possible from its predecessors
- Improved story telling from its predecessors
- Possibility to buy properties which gives more playtime for money hoarders
- Processor: 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD
- Duron processor
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers (“GeForce” or better)
- DirectX Version: Microsoft DirectX® 9.0
- Hard Drive: 915 MB of free hard disk space (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
- Sound Card: Sound Card with DirectX 9.0
All software and games not hosted on our site. If you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us.